Why work with us?
We help remove obstacles – that is what Ganexa Capital is all about.
If you have a project that is in its initial phase but you think it has all it takes to be global? Talk with us, share your ideas and project.
Ganexa Capital might just be the jump start your project needs to reach success.
- We have done it in the past. We know how the market works.
- We have made our share of mistakes but also reached success.
- We have experience and knowledge that can help you in your journey.
That is why we invest in people with the right skill set, mentality, drive and ideas to aim for the same kind of success that allowed Ganexa Capital to become a reality.
Ganexa Capital invests its time, resources and money, specially in projects in which we believe we can help guarantee an higher probability of success.
By removing obstacles and accelerating the path to growth and profitability. We are a group of experienced Business Angels that have strived in the market.
We’re not interested in reading a 30 page business plan, but we expect to learn the following via a deck and our conversations:
- Who is the team and what have they worked on in the past?
- What product or service does your business offer?
- Why are you working on this and why is now the right time?
- Where is the industry going and how big is the opportunity?
- Who are the other players in the space and why are they inadequate?
- How quickly can you scale this into a global operation and what are the financial requirements to achieve this?
- What hypotheses have you tested so far and what were the results?
- If we’re intrigued by what we learn as a result of these questions, we’ll move forward in the process. If, however, we don’t feel that we’re a good fit for your company, we’ll let you know very quickly.
What we look?
1. Inspirational Entrepreneurs
Great companies are managed by great leaders. Greatness comes in many forms but at the fundamentals, we expect drive, ambition, ability to execute, vision, adaptability and most importantly – hard work and perseverance. We also place a premium on teams with technical backgrounds.
2. A Great Idea
We look for ideas that can be explained clearly and simply. Ideas that offer solutions to existing problems where the added value of the proposition is unquestionable. While we prefer that entrepreneurs test their core hypotheses before we invest, we have invested pre-product where the opportunity is extremely compelling.
3. A Huge and Growing Market
We look for ideas that can be quickly scaled in global markets. Of course we look to invest in multi-billion dollar markets, but we also invest in markets that will grow by orders of magnitude as a result of the product or service built by the company we back.
4. Execution and Rollout
Having all the above is worthless without sound execution. We look for entrepreneurs capable of identifying and delivering on set milestones and strategy to accelerate the company into a major global player.